You will feel a slight prickly warmth on the treatment area and may hear the specific noise of the Ultrasound machine in your ears, but clients do not usually find this uncomfortable. You can return to work or normal activities straight after treatment.
BEFORE & AFTERCARE ADVICE
- Drink at least 2 litres of water before your treatment and another 2 litres in the day after your treatment (soda, juice or tea is not water).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment or 48 hours after.
- Do not shower straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a low-fat, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement. 30 mn of fast walking is OK.
- Although your treatment is completely painless, you will hear a pitched hum or ringing in your ears. This is completely normal/safe, and should be expected. If you
- feel that is causing discomfort then please let your therapist know and she will adjust the frequency for you.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Heart Problems or Pacemaker
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Damage or Problems
- Liver Damage or Problems
- Acute Inflammatory Processes
- Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Bleeding
- Medical Plastic Parts or Parts With Metal Inside
- Abnormal Immune System
Post Surgery Maintenance
After having surgery (liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt-lift), plastic surgeons recommend to their patients to have post-operatory treatments like: Lymphatic Drainage, Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency. You spent the $ on the surgery, so be sure to do the aftercare to avoid water retention, fibrosis and swelling.